Kitchen burns in Steadville fire

first_imgA fire broke out at a house in Joe Slovo Street, Steadville, yesterday afternoon (Friday).The fire gutted the kitchen, allegedly having started from something  that had been put on the stove.Public Safety officers and firefighters battled the blaze and managed to extinguish the flames before they spread to the rest of the house.The residents were at home at the time, but no one was injured. WebsiteWebsiteWebsite WebsiteWebsiteWebsite WebsiteWebsiteWebsitelast_img