#MagneticNewsMedia Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Recommended for you Related Items:#MagneticNewsMedia Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, January 25, 2017 – Cramped conditions and 69 people on board coupled with a treacherous reef and stormy weather led to the capsize of a relatively small wooden sloop, says Police Commissioner, James Smith. The Governor, His Excellency, Dr. John Freeman offered condolences to the Haitian people and led a moment of Silence for the dearly departed.Haiti was represented in its Consul at a press conference which just wrapped up at the Hilly Ewing Building. Leaders focused also on the issue of human smuggling, which is universally illegal. One survivor is in Police custody and it is his information which is giving Police and Border Control insight into how many were on board and when the boat departed Haiti.The boat left Haiti on January 20, 2017 said the Commissioner who also explained that a call to 911 exposed that there were people seen running on the Beach in northwest point early yesterday. There were ten found dead yesterday, another male body discovered by Police this morning and a report of a female body washed ashore at the Amanyara Resort, also this morning. Police have no idea how many died in the mishap and how many made it to shore and again, with the same appeal echoed by the Governor and Premier, asked for the public to report what they know in the case.Through Haitian Consul, Jacques Adolphe, there is dialogue with Haiti which will see it’s new government officially installed in two weeks. Consul Adolphe expressed that this issue is important to the Haitian Government. In recent years Haiti has resisted signing an anticipated Memorandum of Understanding with TCIG, however new Premier Sharlene Robinson promised a stern push to have a tete a tete with the new Haitian regime to turn things around.Deputy Premier, Sean Astwood confirmed that over $1 million was spent on dealing with Haitian landings and interceptions. Three vessels have made it to shore so far for 2017. A National Security Council or NSC meeting will delve more deeply into the issues linked to border control, including talk on the coastal radar.Questions or responses to questions on the apparent inadequacy of the coastal radar were handled by the Governor who opted not to expound on so called weaknesses in the system. HE Dr John Freeman stated flatly that it was not on the public interest to disclose the known information. Still residents are with eyes wide open and can see the trend of migrants trying to enter Provo more northwest now. There is a significant reduction in reports of radar aided interceptions. Bahamas Police Commissioner Greenslade gone to UK, appointed as High Commissioner TCI Premier blasts Opposition side for “slop” information, sets it straight in HOA Nearly 30 Haitians caught following illegal landing in Nassau, says Defence Force
Dani Ceballos has credited the effort of new boss Santiago Solari for making line-ups less predictable with the addition of younger playersCeballos, 22, has already started six La Liga games this season – two more than the entirety of last season alongside other youth graduates“This year is different, in fact, it is maybe a little unusual,” Ceballos told reporters after the game on Saturday, as cited by Football Espana.“There are a lot of younger players who are pressing to be played in the first team and that is making our line-ups less predictable and keeping players on their toes.Zidane reveals Sergio Ramos injury concern for Real Madrid Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Zinedine Zidane has put Sergio Ramos’ availability for Real Madrid’s trip to Sevilla next weekend in doubt after withdrawing him against Levante.“Before this was not the case but now we have a lot of younger players who are being called into the side, I think it is good.“I am really happy for (Marcos) Llorente, for Fede (Valverde) and for myself, because this is what we all need and it gives us motivation.“It also should improve the players who are more established and gives us a better dynamic.”
“Great Grand Masti” (“Masti 3″) is one of the five Hindi films that earned huge revenues for Balaji Telefilms in broadcasting and music deals, hence it will be interesting to see the Riteish Deshmukh-Urvashi Rautela starrer’s box office collection when it releases this Friday (July 15).This is so because the film was leaked online and High Definition (HD) prints were available for download, much to the detriment of the producer Balaji Telefilms, the film and television content company listed on Indian stock exchanges.”Great Grand Masti”, “Udta Punjab”, “Azhar”, “Flying Jat”, “Half Girlfriend” and “XXX” were listed as films by the company that had contributed substantially to its revenues.”Successfully closed revenue deals on 5 movies with key broadcasters, overseas and music deals for upcoming movies at Rs. 682.5 million,” the company said in its presentation posted on BSE website on May 18. It had listed “Azhar” as a co-produced movie, so it is presumed that the Rs. 682 million deal excludes the biopic.The makers of the adult comedy “Great Grand Masti” were forced to advance the release date by a week to July 15 after the print of the film â€” starring Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, Aftab Shivdasani and Urvashi Rautela in key roles â€” were leaked online. The leaked print had the water mark “censor copy” and could hit big box office collection prospects on release. The leak evoked outrage on Twitter, with several Bollywood celebs expressing annoyance at repeated instances of films being leaked online before their official release. The police have taken cognizance of the offence, with the crime branch of Mumbai police arresting nine persons under the Copyright Act. However, some people, after watching the leaked version are not impressed; while one had tweeted that the film is “disasppointing with its plot”, another comment described it as “pathetic & worthless”. #GreatGrandMasti to now release on 15th July.â€” taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 6, 2016Shares of Balaji Telefims closed at Rs. 100.75 apiece on the BSE on Tuesday, almost flat from their Monday close.Hindi films are big money spinners, as is evident from two recent blockbusters â€” “Sultan” featuring Salman Khan and the multi-starrer “Housefull 3”.
Key equity benchmarks reversed all the gains and fell sharply in the last hour trade as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) surprised the market by maintaining status quo in policy rates on Wednesday.While the 30-share index Sensex lost 0.59 percent to close at 26,236.87, the 50-share index Nifty ended the trade at 8,102.05, down 0.5 percent.Shares of Sun Pharma tanked 5.97 percent to close at Rs 664 as US drug regulator issued observations after inspecting company’s Halol plant. Banking shares also fell with Bank of Baroda and Axis Bank witnessing selling pressure on Wednesday.However, shares of Eicher Motors, HDFC, BPCL and Adani Ports bucked the trend and closed in the green. Market breadth turned negative with sharp fall in rate sensitive sectors post RBI’s decision not to cut policy rates. Slashing of GDP growth rate forecast by RBI also weighed on investors’ sentiments.However, the central bank’s decision to remove the incremental cash reserve for banks from December 10 provided some support to the market. After RBI’s decision not to change key policy rates, analysts were of the view that market would wait for upcoming Federal Reserve policy meeting scheduled on December 13-14 for future direction. Meanwhile, Indian currency appreciated 0.40 percent to close Wednesday trade at 67.93 against dollar.
Police have released two Myanmar photojournalists covering the Rohingya crisis for a German magazine after they were granted bail by a court, police and a lawyer said.Minzayar Oo and Hkun Lat were detained early this month in the border district of Cox’s Bazar, where more than 420,000 Rohingya Muslims have sought refuge from violence in Myanmar’s Rakhine state since 25 August.Police have said they were arrested on suspicion of espionage-a charge rejected by the pair’s lawyers.“They were freed on bail,” a police inspector told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity as he is not authorised to speak to the media.One of the pair’s lawyers, Jyotirmoy Barua, confirmed that the two were granted bail by a court of a judicial magistrate in Cox’s Bazar.It was not clear whether the two would be allowed to travel back to Myanmar.The lawyer said the two were charged with “false impersonation” and providing “false information” after police accused them of using tourist visas to enter the country, instead of journalist visas.Cox’s Bazar police, however, earlier told AFP the pair were also “primarily accused of espionage”.An award-winning photographer from Bangladesh also arrested with the pair was later freed.Scores of foreign journalists have poured into Bangladesh’s southeast to cover the Rohingya exodus.The UN has accused Buddhist-dominated Myanmar of waging an ethnic cleansing campaign against the stateless group.Minzayar Oo and Hkun Lat arrived in Cox’s Bazar in early September on assignment for Hamburg-based magazine Geo to cover the refugee crisis, which has strained relations between Muslim-majority Bangladesh and Myanmar.The lawyer described Minzayar Oo as “an award winning photographer whose work was published in reputed dailies and magazines including the New York Times, Guardian and National Geographic”.The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists has urged Bangladesh to release the photographers and drop all charges against them.“The Bangladeshi authorities should not criminalise covering a major world story,” said CPJ deputy executive director Robert Mahoney said last week.“Both local and international journalists reporting on the Rohingya story must be allowed to work freely,” he said.Read more:Bangladesh accuses two Myanmar journalists of ‘espionage’
What’s new in the hair trend this winter? Are you planning to let your hair flow the same boring way? Experts suggest going for two top knots or a French braid instead of tying your hair in a boring bun for a fun party. Here’s how you can try some stylish hairdos:French braid: Begin with using a dry shampoo on your lengths and ends to help create texture. Take a centre parting and braid your hair on both sides using the French braid technique. Continue braiding till you reach the nape area and secure it with rubber bands. Open up the braids a little bit and spray finishing spray for hold. Also Read – Add new books to your shelfCentre-parted wavy hair:Spray a prepping product on the roots, lengths and ends to give thickness and volume. Blast dry the hair so that the product is worked into the hair. Use a tong and curl the ends using big vertical sections. Open up the curls and use a hairspray for hold and shine.Low side bun: Use volumising spray on the lengths and ends for body and texture. Work the product into the hair with a brush and dryer. Take a side parting and tie your hair into a low ponytail at the nape area and secure it with a rubber band. Use a curling tong and tong the hair that is in the ponytail to create some movement. Twist the hair into a low bun and pin it up with bobby pins. Pull out a few strands and finish by applying a hairspray for added shine. Also Read – Over 2 hours screen time daily will make your kids impulsiveTwo top knots:Apply a smoothing cream on your lengths and ends for a soft and smooth texture. Take a centre parting and divide the hair into two equal parts. Tie two high ponytails of both sides of the parting and secure them with rubber bands. Twist the hair in the ponytail and wrap it around to look like a top knot. Secure it with pins. Repeat the same on both sides.Messy ponytail: To achieve the messy ponytail, apply a texturising spray to the lengths and end. Tie a high pony and secure it with a rubber band. Put some loose pieces for a messy effect and finish by spraying a shine hairspray.